- The Link (on-street bike-ped route)
- Galloway Creek Greenway
- Frisco Highline Trail
- James River Greenway & Trail of Honor
- James River Water Trail (for floating and fishing!)
- Jordan Creek Greenway
- South Creek Greenway
- Fulbright Spring Greenway (formerly South Dry Sac)
- Fassnight Creek Greenway
- Ward Branch Greenway
- Wilson's Creek Greenway
- Sac River Mountain Bike Trails
- Trail of Tears Greenway
- Show courtesy, greenways are for all users.
- Yield right-of-way to pedestrians.
- Keep to the right (except to pass).
- Always pass on the left and give ample room.
- Before you pass a pedestrian or another bicyclist, slow down and either ring a bell or politely call out “passing on your left”.
- Stay single ﬁle in congested conditions.
- Ride at a safe speed and enjoy the view.
- Share the greenway; be considerate of all users.
- Keep to the right side of the greenway.
- If you stop, step off the greenway.
- Turn down volume on earphones so that you can hear other greenway users.
- Keep dogs on a leash and clean up after your pet.
- Report trail hazards in Greene County to Springfield-Greene County Parks at 864-1049.
- Call 911 to report crime.